One at a Time

Monday, October 03, 2005

Here's the cable detailing. You can see where the fabric pulls. No good. Still, I was pretty proud of them. Am still proud of them.


So my blog is oh so much rougher than I'd really like it to be. I'm trying to relearn html so that I can get a basic format that I like. Right now, I'd mostly like to use this as an easy way to show some people my knits (and attention-span willing, some embroidery), specifically Sean and Kate, as one is in England and I'll possibly be doing business with the other. But also, I need a place to talk about knitting. I think the boys have nearly had their fill.

I should probably work more on my sister's wrap. The plan was to have it done in about a week. That was about 3 weeks ago. It was warm today anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home