One at a Time

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bibliophile

Jesse claims he will kill me if I buy anymore knitting books, but I really can't help myself. I bought Nicky Epstein's Knitting over the Edge, and I'm craving Knitting on the Edge, Nicky Epstein's Knitted Embellishments (all those knitted leaves!) and her not-out-yet book of knitted flowers.
I just got Handknit Holidays, and I am in love. I also bought Color Works. It makes colors make a lot more sense.

I have so many projects that I want to start. And so many ideas in my head for designs. But I have to finish my sister's wrap. I have to. I have about 300 rows left.
And I still need to finish my Branching Out scarf and my bra. Those are easy projects, no reason to be left on the needles. But then, knitting is my comfort, so I refuse to put too much pressure on myself.
But I do have to finish the wrap before I buy any new project yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home